Greetings from Servicexpertz. You may use our services through our website
(www.servicexpertz.com) or our mobile application (“servicexpertz”). Our Website and App
have been created to provide information about our company and services to the visitors and
user of services accessible to you via web, mobile App or other platform.
Inline Pvt Ltd. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our Website and/or Application.
When you use any of the Services provided by Us, including but not limited to, Electrical,
Plumbing, Computer Repair, Laundry, Carpentry etc, you will be subject to the rules,
guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they shall be
personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use our platforms. In
the event of a conflict or inconsistency between any provision of the terms and conditions
mentioned herein with those of the particular service, the provisions of the terms and
conditions applicable to such specific Services shall prevail.
whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse our Platforms) or
you are a “Subscriber” (which means that you have registered with Servicexpertz as a
Mobile application and discontinue use of the Service immediately.
- We may modify these Terms from time to time, and such modification shall be
effective upon its posting on our platforms. You agree to be bound by any
modification to this Agreement when you use our Website and Mobile application
after any such modification is posted; it is therefore important that you review the
- In consideration of your use of our platforms, you represent that you are of legal age
(18 years and above) to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from
receiving services under any law in force in India or other applicable jurisdiction. you
also agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself while
registering on our Website and Mobile application to avail the Services.
- maintain and promptly update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate,
current and complete.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or
we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not
current or incomplete, We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and
refuse any and all current or future use of our Website and Mobile application (or any
portion thereof) at any time. Servicexpertz will not be liable for any act or omission
arising from the inaccurate information provided by you to us.
- you may access our Website and Mobile applications available:
- for your information and personal use;
- as intended through the normal functionality of Servicexpertz.
- You will be required to enter a valid phone number while registering on our Website
and Mobile application as a subscriber. By registering your phone number with us,
you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of
any subscription/service updates. If we do so, you will be provided the option to "opt-
out" of receiving future communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to
receive any future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our
mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below. If you are registered with the DND
National registry you may not receive any promotional messages from us.
- If you register on Servicexpertz, you will be required to choose a password and user
name. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and
account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your
password or account. you agree to:
- immediately notify Servicexpertz of any unauthorized use of your password or
account or any other breach of security, and
- ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session;
- never use any other Subscriber’s account without prior authorization from
- Servicexpertz will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to
comply with this Agreement.
- Servicexpertz’s unique business model provides you with location based service
providers in a short span of time. To facilitate this, you hereby authorise
Servicexpertz to use the location based information provided by any of the
telecommunication companies when you use the mobile phone to make a booking.
The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve services for
- If you use the Website or the App, you agree that information about your use of the
Servicexpertz Website and Mobile application through your mobile
telecommunication device may be communicated to us, and we may obtain
information about your mobile carrier, your mobile device or your physical location.
By accessing the Mobile application or Website using a mobile telecommunication
device, you represent that to the extent you import any of your Servicexpertz data to
your mobile telecommunication device that you have authority to share the transferred
data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or
deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your Servicexpertz
account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that
acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You
acknowledge that you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions
related to accessing the Mobile application through your mobile access provider.
Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if our Website and Mobile
application are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile
- Servicexpertz reserves the right to collect user data including name, contact
information and other details to facilitate the Services or use of its Mobile application
to avail Services.
- Compilation of user accounts and user accounts bearing contact number and e-mail
addresses are owned by Servicexpertz.
- In the case where the system is unable to establish unique identity of the user against a
valid mobile number or e-mail address, the account shall be indefinitely suspended.
Servicexpertz reserves the full discretion to suspend a user's account in the above
event and does not have the liability to share any account information whatsoever.
- We may record your telephone calls to our call centres or to us.
- You agree that Servicexpertz may at any time terminate your access to the Mobile
application or Website or restrict or suspend your access to all or any part of the
Website or the App at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and
- Servicexpertz shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the
booking of services done by you.
- You acknowledge, consent and agree that Servicexpertz may access, preserve and
disclose your account information and content if required to do so by law or in a good
faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process nationally or internationally;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service;
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of Servicexpertz, its subscribers
and the public; or
- You understand that our Website, Mobile application, software embodied within the
Website and Mobile application may include security components that permit digital
materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set
by Servicexpertz and/or content providers who provide content to Servicexpertz. You
may not attempt to override, disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any such
security components and usage rules embedded in our platforms.
- You may be able to access links to third party sites from the Mobile application or
Website. Third parties could be advertisers, affiliate partners, strategic partners, or
others. Servicexpertz expressly disclaims all responsibilities for such third party links.
We do not warrant the products or offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals,
or the accuracy of the content of their websites. Servicexpertz does not assume any
responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of any such Third Party
websites. Before you use any Third Party websites, you should review the applicable
Website, you do so at your own risk.
- you agree that you shall not use the Mobile application and Website in order to host,
display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, store or destroy
material, including without limitation Servicexpertz Content:
- in violation of any applicable law or regulation,
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other
intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy,
publicity or other personal rights of others,
- that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right
- that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene,
pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy,
threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable,
disparaging, relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise
unlawful in any manner whatsoever,
- harm minors in any way,
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or
communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in
- impersonate another person or entity,
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs
designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Servicexpertz’s
computer systems or site or Servicexpertz’s users, customer’s computer
systems or site,
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly
relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the
commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence
or insulting any other nation.
- If the service required by you necessitates the entry of service providers into your
premises, you must ensure the active supervision of the service providers.
Servicexpertz will be unable to provide services in the absence of any supervisors
appointed by you at the service address.
- If you have any questions or complaints regarding the services rendered, you may
revert to us within the time specified for the category of services availed. Depending
on the category of service availed; Servicexpertz will provide you with the
appropriate recourse to address your concerns.
- All invoices and payments due to Servicexpertz must be cleared immediately upon
completion of the task or on the submission of the invoice, whichever is earlier.
- You are requested not to solicit the services of the service provider. Servicexpertz will
not be responsible for any acts, commissions, service quality of the service provider if
you have engaged the services of such service provider without reference to
- The Mobile application and the Website are owned by Servicexpertz. Servicexpertz is the
sole owner of the App, Website and all software created to provide you with the Services.
Servicexpertz provides you with a single limited license to download, use and access the
App/Website on your mobile or any other electronic devices for the limited purpose of using
the Services. The license is specifically personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive. All
content on the App or the Website, which is including, but not limited to, designs, text,
graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and any other
content (“Content”) are the exclusive and sole property of Servicexpertz. You may not copy,
reproduce or use such Content without due attribution of ownership to Servicexpertz. All
icons and logos are trademarks of and proprietary to Servicexpertz. The unauthorized
copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- All Content is the exclusive copyright of Servicexpertz or its licensors, except the Third
Party Content and link to third party website. Systematic retrieval of Servicexpertz Content to
create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory
(whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written
permission from Servicexpertz is prohibited. In addition, use of the Content for any purpose
not expressly permitted by Servicexpertz in this Agreement is prohibited and may invite legal
- All the material and products on our Website and Mobile application, (including but
not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you
through our Website and Mobile application are provided on "as is" and "as available"
basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise
specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing, Servicexpertz does not
- This Website or the Mobile application will be constantly available, or
available at all; or
- The information on the Website or the Mobile application is complete, true,
accurate or non-misleading;
- That the services will meet the customer’s requirements.
- Servicexpertz will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or
use of, or otherwise in connection with its Website and Mobile application.
Servicexpertz does not warrant that this Website or the Mobile application;
information, Content, materials, product or services included on or otherwise made
available to you through its Website and Mobile application; the servers; or electronic
communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Servicexpertz shall not be liable for any conduct or behaviour or actions of service
providers. However, Servicexpertz encourages you to notify us of any complaints that
you may have against the service provider who has provided you with services on
behalf of Servicexpertz.
- You agree and acknowledge that the use of the Services offered by Servicexpertz is at
your sole risk and that Servicexpertz disclaims all representations and warranties of
any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality,
merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent
permitted by law.
- In the event any spare parts/materials are required to complete a task, you will need to
provide such spare parts/materials. You may request Servicexpertz’s Service
Providers to assist you with the same. Please note, in all such circumstances,
Servicexpertz is neither responsible nor does Servicexpertz make any warranties as to
the quality or fitness of the spare parts or materials. All issues and concerns with the
quality of the spare parts / materials should be with the manufacture or seller.
- Servicexpertz will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of
the Service offered by the Company, including, but not limited to direct, indirect,
incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT WILL SERVICEXPERTZ OR
ITS AFFILIATES' AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO
THE SERVICES EXCEED THE PAYMENTS ACTUALLY RECEIVED AND
RETAINED BY SERVICEXPERTZ FROM YOU FOR THE PAID SERVICES
LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CAUSES OF ACTION BROUGHT BY YOU OR
- you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Servicexpertz, its subsidiaries,
affiliates, subcontractors, officers, directors, employees, consultants, representatives
and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses,
liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and
costs) arising from:
- your use of and access to our Platforms;
- your violation of any term of this Agreement;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright,
property, or privacy right.
transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Servicexpertz without
- We view protection of your privacy as a very important principle. We understand
clearly that you and your personal information is one of our most important assets.
on its Platforms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Servicexpertz
concerning its Website and Mobile application and governs your use of our Website
and Mobile application and Service, superseding any prior agreements between you
and Servicexpertz with respect to our Website and Mobile application and Service.
- The failure of Servicexpertz to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these
parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’
remain in full force and effect.
conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and Servicexpertz that
arises in whole or in part from our Website and Mobile application shall be decided
exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Thiruvananthapuram.
- When you order services through us, we must provide certain of your Personal
Information to the third party or vendors to enable the successful fulfilment of your
- However, we do not sell or rent individual customer names or other Personal
Information to third parties except sharing of such information with our alliance
partners or vendors who are engaged by us for providing various promotional and
other benefits to our customers from time to time basis their booking history with us.
- We use non - personally identifiable information in aggregate form to build higher
quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analysis of the collective
characteristics and behaviour of our customers and visitors, and by measuring
demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the website, mobile site and
mobile app. We may provide anonymous statistical information based on this data to
suppliers, advertisers, affiliates and other current and potential Business partners. We
may also use such aggregate data to inform these third parties as to the number of
people who have seen and clicked on links to their websites.
All payments on the website, mobile site and mobile app are secured.
This means all Personal Information you provide is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble,
data before you send it to us.